Bread and Butter Custard/pudding

supanan4, Jun 10, 11:24pm
Do you have a nice recipe for Bread and butter pudding one with an eggy custard?

kuaka, Jun 10, 11:40pm
type "bread and butter pudding" into the search box on the left hand side of this page, and for date posted "anytime" and see what comes up.There have been several threads recently on this subject.(and just note that some people seem to confuse "bread and butter pudding" with "bread pudding" so that is something to bear in mind)

245sam, Jun 10, 11:42pm
supanan4, try doing a search here on this Trademe MB using bread & butter pudding as the Keywords and Anytime as the Date posted option.You'll find a number of earlier threads with a choice of recipes - there should be one there that will appeal to you.

Hope that helps.:-))

wazzon, Jun 11, 12:47am
look for one that says -scrumptious b @ b pudding ,and the sauce is lovely just need a bit on the side, i double the mixture but have same amount of bread best recipe ive found

kinna54, Jun 11, 5:31am
I have one that is made with Jack Daniel's which is superb" Also like the Jamie Oliver "King of puddings" (Just the usual queen pud recipe from years ago jazzed up a bit)which is yum

supanan4, Jun 11, 11:24pm
Do you have a nice recipe for Bread and butter pudding one with an eggy custard!

245sam, Jun 11, 11:42pm
supanan4, try doing a search here on this Trademe MB using bread & butter pudding as the Keywords and Anytime as the Date posted option.You'll find a number of earlier threads with a choice of recipes - there should be one there that will appeal to you.

Hope that helps.:-))

kinna54, Jun 12, 5:31am
I have one that is made with Jack Daniel's which is superb" Also like the Jamie Oliver "King of puddings" (Just the usual queen pud recipe from years ago jazzed up a bit)which is yum