Goat meat recipes

..james.., Jun 7, 9:01am
I would love to get peoples favourite wild goat recipe ideas.

theanimal1, Jun 7, 9:37am

lindylambchops1, Jun 7, 9:52am
curried goat!

beaker59, Jun 7, 12:43pm
My favourite is a simple roast in fact got one out of freezer today to cook tomorrow. I start off in covered roasting dish with a bit of water for 2 hours at 150 fanbake then take lid off throw in the potatoes carrots pumkin etc then give it another hour comes out beautiful and succulent tender.

I also do a curry but basically use the "spiceneasy" Rogan Josh packets and follow thier instructions.

Last week I did a morrocan style dish which was very popular with dried apricots and lots of spices cooked long and slow like a terrine(though in slow cooker cos I don't have a terrine).

I also mince and make patties which are very niceparticularly with some fatty bacon minced in as well.

beaker59, Jun 7, 12:50pm
Better than Lamb chops Eh! Lindy

uli, Jun 8, 7:58am
Use any lamb or mutton recipe.
Google for Greek or Turkish recipes. Lots of lovely stuff with marjoram and limes :)

theanimal1, Jun 8, 9:37am

beaker59, Jun 8, 12:43pm
My favourite is a simple roast in fact got one out of freezer today to cook tomorrow. I start off in covered roasting dish with a bit of water for 2 hours at 150 fanbake then take lid off throw in the potatoes carrots pumkin etc then give it another hour comes out beautiful and succulent tender.

I also do a curry but basically use the "spiceneasy" Rogan Josh packets and follow thier instructions.

Last week I did a morrocan style dish which was very popular with dried apricots and lots of spices cooked long and slow like a terrine(though in slow cooker cos I don't have a terrine).

I also mince and make patties which are very niceparticularly with some fatty bacon minced in as well.