I just made a pasta bake

eddiedean, Jun 7, 4:14am
Cheap dish, all up it probably cost me $4.50 and thats including the onions and there's enough for tomorrow too.

Thye downside is i grated half my finger into it trying to grate cheese :(

Don't you just hate that

jarrod261, Jun 7, 5:20am
Pasta bake is awesome.
When I was flatting by myself it would last a few days.

indy95, Jun 7, 5:24am
It doesn't matter about the finger, eddiedean, as long as you don't tell anyone. In this case I think it may be too late now !

lythande1, Jun 8, 3:13am
Ah. Skite! I made chicken and mushroom canneloni. 15c for the canneloni itself. 1 chicken drumstick, 2 mushrooms, 1/2 onion and 1/4 can tomtoes. Plus basil. Um, pretty sure that comes out cheaper than yours?
Chicken was a bulk buy.

kinna54, Jun 8, 3:41am
A day for pasta! I am planning carbonara, but haven't costed it yet. Mushrooms would have been the expense, as bacon cheap, sauce prob a bit as well with the milk content, but still a cheap filler. Sounds like we're all having yummy dinner tonite.(and so quick)

eddiedean, Jun 8, 4:14am
Cheap dish, all up it probably cost me $4.50 and thats including the onions and there's enough for tomorrow too.

Thye downside is i grated half my finger into it trying to grate cheese :(

Don't you just hate that

indy95, Jun 8, 5:24am
It doesn't matter about the finger, eddiedean, as long as you don't tell anyone. In this case I think it may be too late now !

lythande1, Jun 8, 6:06am
And so scrummy as well as cheap, (goes off to make more....)

kinna54, Jun 8, 7:13am
Bummer! Opened mushrooms and they were off!! Refunding from supermarket 2morrow!!Serves me right for buying prebagged. Changed to mac cheese with loads of bacon and crunchygrilled cheese top. Still yummy, and some leftfor 2morrows lunch

lythande1, Jun 9, 3:13am
Ah. Skite! I made chicken and mushroom canneloni. 15c for the canneloni itself. 1 chicken drumstick, 2 mushrooms, 1/2 onion and 1/4 can tomtoes. Plus basil. Um, pretty sure that comes out cheaper than yours!
Chicken was a bulk buy.

kinna54, Jun 9, 3:41am
A day for pasta! I am planning carbonara, but haven't costed it yet. Mushrooms would have been the expense, as bacon cheap, sauce prob a bit as well with the milk content, but still a cheap filler. Sounds like we're all having yummy dinner tonite.(and so quick)

lythande1, Jun 9, 6:06am
And so scrummy as well as cheap, (goes off to make more.)

kinna54, Jun 9, 7:13am
Bummer! Opened mushrooms and they were off! Refunding from supermarket 2morrow!Serves me right for buying prebagged. Changed to mac cheese with loads of bacon and crunchygrilled cheese top. Still yummy, and some leftfor 2morrows lunch