Subway white choc & nut chewy bikies

Page 1 / 2
edens_house, Jun 4, 3:13am
do you have the recipe? I have trieda few recipes and they are nothing like the subway ones and I would love to know how to make them. Can you help me..

pam.delilah, Jun 4, 6:21am
White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies subway
Ingredients:
1 cup butter, softened
1 ½ cups sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
10 oz. white chocolate chips
5 oz. chopped macadamia nuts

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375°.

In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into the creamed mixture. Finally, stir in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Drop cookies by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, about 2” apart.

Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks. When cool, store in an airtight container
. under cook then rather then over is the key to a subway cookie

gardie, Jun 4, 6:22am
Agree with the undercooking - sometimes they are quite uncooked and this adds to their yuminess.

edens_house, Jun 4, 8:40am
Cool thanks,looking forward to the taste test...

justme27, Jun 4, 10:33pm
These sound sooo yummy but please excuse this dumb question - how many grams is 1 cup of sugar? Thanks for the help :)

pam.delilah, Jun 4, 10:44pm
there are no dumb question on TM cooks. 1 cup = 200 grams, enjoy

kinna54, Jun 5, 9:27am
Sorry to have to correct you but in NZ measures 1 cup is 250gms.

seckers, Jun 5, 9:36am
I think you will find that the 250 refers to mls not grams

kinna54, Jun 5, 9:49am
Yes I stand corrected my tupperware measure does say mls. (needed my glasses.to read the measure) Interesting tho, I justweighed a cup of sugar on my scales and it came out as 230 gms. so that confuses again,I guess we can learn something all the time! I guess if you use the same cup to measure all ingredients to be consistent it would be ok. Hope the cookies were yum anyway

justme27, Jun 6, 4:45am
Thanks for this reply..and the friendly response :)

valentino, Jun 6, 7:40am
What was the brand name of the sugar?

Cheers

janny3, Jun 17, 1:23pm
I love the macadamia cookies. Mrs Higgins frozen mix tastes similar but I'd like to try this recipe.Thanks!

edens_house, Jun 25, 12:38am
My gran made this recipie and it made 92 biscuits!!! they are yummy THANKS for the recipie.

bev00, Oct 2, 10:08am
Subway" Cookies

If you like your cookies soft but not floury, these are for you. You can vary the choc-chips mini MMs, or white chocolate and macadamias. Bake them to desired crispness (they firm well when cooled).
Ingredients
2 cups (250g) self-raising flour
170g butter, melted
1 cup (185g) brown sugar, firmly packed
½ cup (110g) white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1 egg
1 egg yolk
2 cups dark chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 165 degrees celcius. Line two cookie trays with baking paper
Sift the flour, set aside
In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended.
Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop big, round tablespoons of the dough onto the prepared cookie trays, leaving plenty of room for spreading
Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.

Quotepam.delilah (650 )8:34 am, Sun 2 Oct #4

shalley001, Oct 10, 10:08am
OMG!, This recipe is the one, i made some instead of using plain sugar i used castor, but my god these really are the subway cookies, oh.thank you so much for posting this recipe xoxoxoxoxox

leogal1, Oct 10, 10:23am
I love these Subway cookies - thanks for the recipe.

roshu, Oct 12, 9:21pm
Please don't chew the bikies - they can be mean. Stick to bickies - they're yum!

rainrain1, Oct 13, 6:48am
These bickies are nutless

Oatmeal, Apricot and White Chocolate Cookies
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups oatmeal
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
250 gm butter (8 ounces)
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt1 teaspoon pure vanilla essence
2 large eggs
250 gm white chocolate
1 1/2 cups dried apricots
Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Mix the flour, oatmeal, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low and add the salt, vanilla and eggs. Beat until well combined - about 1 minute. Add flour mixture beating until just combined. Put the apricots and white chocolate into food processor and process to roughly chop. Stir this into the mixture. Cover and refrigerate until cold. Cover a baking sheet with baking paper and drop spoonfuls of the mixture 2" apart. Bake until golden.

cuddlycritters, Oct 13, 8:19am
Wow, thanks for this - I had one of these white choc/macadamia cookies today at Subway, and it was great.Then tonight, here's the recipie :0) - how cool is that!

elliehen, Oct 13, 8:33am
So pleased for you that you took care with your typing, rainrain.otherwise you might have got a visit from roshu's mean guys ;)

mwood, Oct 13, 9:25am
nutless bikies !

rainrain1, Oct 13, 3:50pm
Don't women go nuts for men on bikes !

cuddlycritters, Oct 16, 7:48pm
Made these yesterday - amazing!They're just like the Subway ones, and this recipe made 25 Subway size cookies.I cooked them for only 8 minutes each tray (9 cookies to a tray), and they came out of the oven looking very undercooked, but once they cool down they're perfect!Thanks pam.delilah!

edens_house, Jun 4, 3:13am
do you have the recipe! I have trieda few recipes and they are nothing like the subway ones and I would love to know how to make them. Can you help me.

edens_house, Jun 4, 8:40am
Cool thanks,looking forward to the taste test.