HELP I CANT COOK

garfeild3, Jun 1, 3:55am
Does anyone out there know where a good basic cooking classes i can go in the akland area.Or im willing to pay someone to teach mefor a 2 classes a week.I have been on web searching for night classes but these arnt what im looking for just good old plain fashion cooking thats all i ask

help

valentino, Jun 1, 4:21am
Community centres or citizen advice bureaus would be the first place to visit and check out, possibly some high schools have night classes.

womp_womp_music, Jun 1, 4:32am
where abouts in auckland are you???

cookessentials, Jun 1, 5:02am
I would love to teach you, however, I am too far way. Being a "good" cook is mainly a matter of confidence and experience. I think with all these cooking programmes, those who are not so confident feel more than a little overwhelmed. To me, it's about good, simple, fresh ( preferably in season) food, cooked with love. You could start with one or two basics and master them, then add in a new one each week to give you your own good repertoire of recipes you feel comfortable making. There is also a "cooking class 101" thread on here and started by me...it gives you some of the basics like how to roast a chicken, how to make a pan gravy etc.

lythande1, Jun 1, 6:28am
I'll teach you, we are in the same area. You can find contact details if you look at services under me.

deus701, Jun 1, 6:53am
I have someone in mind. Very good in teaching & lives out at manurewa. He was previously head chef at miko cafe & at eden park for spotless.

garfeild3, Jun 2, 11:46pm
Hobsonville but willing to travel

duckmoon, Jun 3, 1:22am
does the Hippy Course do it...
will check with my friend where they are held