Bread and butter Pudding

204savage, May 29, 9:42am
words cannot describe how good it is,i would love to know how to make it,the tray i would like 2 use is about roughly the same size as a computer keyboard if that helps for portioning of ingredients. ANY RECIPES WOULD BE SUPER DUPER APPRECIATED

gojojo2, May 29, 10:25am
From my VERY old recipe (you'll have to go online to convert the measurements!)
9 slices white bread
1 pint of milk
1 ounce sugar
1 egg
2 ounces dried fruit
Butter bread (and jam if want to) - cut off crusts.
Put into a well greased dish.
Sprinkle over dried fruit.
Mix egg, milk, sugar together and pour over.
Bake at 350 deg F for one hour

kuaka, May 29, 10:27am
Bread and butter pudding is easy.Butter the inside of the dish, then place layers of buttered bread in the dish and up around the sides (remove the crusts) sprinkle sugar and dried fruit between the layers of bread, and then beat some eggs and milk together and gently pour over the layers of bread.For good measure, sprinkle some more sugar on the top.Bake.You'll know when it's done, it looks good and smells better.

gojojo2, May 30, 10:25am
From my VERY old recipe (you'll have to go online to convert the measurements!)
9 slices white bread
1 pint of milk
1 ounce sugar
1 egg
2 ounces dried fruit
Butter bread (and jam if want to) - cut off crusts.
Put into a well greased dish.
Sprinkle over dried fruit.
Mix egg, milk, sugar together and pour over.
Bake at 350 deg F for one hour

kuaka, May 30, 10:27am
Bread and butter pudding is easy.Butter the inside of the dish, then place layers of buttered bread in the dish and up around the sides (remove the crusts) sprinkle sugar and dried fruit between the layers of bread, and then beat some eggs and milk together and gently pour over the layers of bread.For good measure, sprinkle some more sugar on the top.Bake.You'll know when it's done, it looks good and smells better.