Wats a yummy tomato salad recipe

julie28, May 29, 3:48am
please and ta

toy_turbo, May 29, 4:53am
Depends if you like avocado, but how bout diced tomato, avocado and red onion tossed in balsamic vinegar and salt & cracked black pepper to taste :-)

samboy, May 29, 8:15am
I do this but add some capers and sliced black and green olives. instead of using balsamic vinegar I use caesar salad dressing and sometimes spring onion in place of red onion with a few finely chopped red peppers.You can add or subtract ingredients as you wish.

gojojo2, May 29, 10:12am
Iceberg lettuce (or Frisbee if you grow your own) feta cheese, red onion and loads of tomatoes with lime splashing or balsamic dressing. Make toms the main ingredient

fisher, May 29, 12:19pm
Tomato Cucumber and onion salad
1/2 a cucumber, cut into half circles.. 3 tomatoes, cut into eighths.. 1 large red onion, sliced. 3 tbsp evo olive oil..
Put the cucumbers, onions and tomatoes into a medium sized bowl. Add the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix and serve immediately for freshest taste.
Add a tbsp of red wine or balsamic vinegar..You can mix some fresh basil and 2 chopped garlic cloves with the oil before serving for extra flavor. Use sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper for best flavour...

nzl99, May 29, 8:50pm
I used to make a great 'chopped' salad with cubed tomatoes, feta, cucumber, capsicums, brocolli florets, a little bit of finely sliced red onion and chicken stirfried in cajuin spices... S&P and you're good to go.

fisher, May 30, 12:19pm
Tomato Cucumber and Onion salad
1/2 a cucumber, peeled, cut into half circles. 3 tomatoes, cut into eighths. 1 large red onion, sliced. 3 tbsp evo olive oil.
Put the cucumbers, onions and tomatoes into a bowl. Add the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix and serve immediately for freshest taste.
Add a tbsp of red wine or balsamic vinegar.You can mix some fresh basil and 2 chopped garlic cloves with the oil before serving for extra flavor. Use sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper for best flavour.

nzl99, May 30, 8:50pm
I used to make a great 'chopped' salad with cubed tomatoes, feta, cucumber, capsicums, brocolli florets, a little bit of finely sliced red onion and chicken stirfried in cajuin spices. S&P and you're good to go.