Mmmmm, i have spuds parsnip carrots and pumpkin

sossie1, May 28, 4:46am
roasting away, and I have a piece of fillet steak ready to go as wel,

nom nom nom nom nom

lilyfield, May 28, 4:51am
show-off !

sossie1, May 28, 4:59am
my partner is away, so I am indulging in my favourite food-he doesn't like meat that looks like meat, he is a mince or sausage guy, i however like meat on bones and I gnaw every last bit off, and I leave fat on my steak, cut it off when the steak is medium rare, then put the fat back in the pan to go all crispy

AND his mum NEVER made proper gravy in the pan-they had instant gravy with all their meals-i like pan gravy with all the crispy bits

jenner4, May 28, 7:58am
How bad is this , I cant make instant gravy and my hubby is ever so pleased about this , cant come for tea sossie1 as we would fight over that bone

julie28, May 29, 3:49am
My fav

sossie1, May 29, 4:59am
my partner is away, so I am indulging in my favourite food-he doesn't like meat that looks like meat, he is a mince or sausage guy, i however like meat on bones and I gnaw every last bit off, and I leave fat on my steak, cut it off when the steak is medium rare, then put the fat back in the pan to go all crispy

AND his mum NEVER made proper gravy in the pan-they had instant gravy with all their meals-i like pan gravy with all the crispy bits