Teapot cake

Page 2 / 2
fishergrl, May 29, 6:10am
I decorated them using brush embroidery - look it up on you tube there are a few good tutorials on this technique. its quite quick and easy to do but i definitely need more practice lol.

the lid was just molded fondant :)

Thanks Korbo - I am glad you want to give it a go - its honestly easy - just jump in and try it.

tich50, May 29, 8:19am
welldone.youaresotalented.andno,itisn'teasy.you'regood!whatagreatendresult.
i'mateapotcollector -soveryimpressedwiththis.

rubyjane11, May 30, 2:43am
so pretty!

kiwi78, May 30, 3:08am
wow

issymae, May 30, 3:19am
wish my daughter would do that;my B/D on wednesday so taking my sister out for lunch

norse_westie, May 30, 4:12am
Wow OP, that is stunning. Well done, you!

fishergrl, May 30, 7:05am
Thanks so much for the comments - its made my day(s)
:)

jbsouthland, May 31, 2:41am
Its lovely ...should I say was lovely now eaten...also loved your Wedding Cake...you have great talent and will no doubt have orders coming your way..thanks for sharing your Creations.

lurtz, May 31, 3:08am
Your amazing teapot and cups and saucers really are so cheerful. Well done. What a night you must have had:-)

eastie3, May 31, 3:51am
I am so impressed by your work,well done!!

pp11, Jun 4, 2:41am
Wow, just had a nosey at your cake, absolutely fantastic. Far too good to eat!

kinna54, Jun 4, 5:49am
Absolutely fantastic!!! What a clever lady you are! Well done! your mum is so lucky to have such a talented daughter. Hope she has a lovely birthday.! and if that is only learning can't wait to see what comes next!!

nzmu, Jun 4, 6:03am
awesome fishergrl - both of them!

korbo, Jun 5, 4:00am
me agin, did you make the green things. and what are the white things on bottom. you sure are creative to the highest.

vintagekitty, Jun 5, 5:31am
wow, that is so so pretty. Well done, you are so clever!

lurtz, Jun 5, 5:42am
It's a great looking cake. Well done:-)

fishergrl, Jun 5, 6:48am
Lol = are we talking about the fish cake this time hehe
if so the green things are rolled fondant mixed with a little tylose powder to add strength and wrapped around a skewer to be seaweed and the white things would be little balls of fondant that i have squished into funny shaped and poked with a skewer to look like little rocks.

Hope its helpful :)

cookessentials, Jun 5, 7:47am
VERY cute, I must say.

lindylambchops1, Jun 5, 7:54am
Love the fish cake!LOLAre you a professional cake maker & icer?If not you should be.Very good & imaginative!

fishergrl, Jun 5, 8:23am
Thanks - not not professional yet- but i hope to be one day - still need lots of practice and considering I have only ever made six cakes, I have a long way to go yet.

Thanks for all the lovely comments - Its really boosting my confidence :)