Ann1955 No Knead Bread Recipe Please

jetxr8, May 27, 9:40am
Hi Ann1955, in the thread about bread made in a slow cooker, you posted that
you had a recipe for No Knead Bread (cooked in the oven). Please post your No Knead Bread recipe on this message board.I'm interested in No Knead recipes.Many TIA.

juliewn, May 27, 11:19am
ps.. in case you haven't used this function..

In the bread thread, or any other thread (or any internet page) if you hold the Ctrl (Control) key (bottom left of your keyboard) and press the 'F' key (for 'find') at the same time, a search bar will pop up.
You can also press the F3 key at the back of your keyboard.

In the space that's provided, type in the name of what you're looking for, ie 'knead' and your computer will take you to that word if it's on that page.. if not, or not what you're looking for, go to the next page and repeat till you find what you're looking for.

I hope this is of help..

katalin2, May 27, 3:33pm
This is the one I have been using for over 30 years- never fails.
Easy Wholemeal Bread.
Ingredients
2 C warm water
1 T yeast
1 desert spoon sugar
3 C white flour
3 C w/meal flour
shake of salt
Instructions
Put water in bowl. Add yeast and sugar- place in sink of slightly warmer water to activate yeast. Grease 2 loaf tins thoroughly.
Remove bowl from sink, add flours and salt.
Put mixture into 2 tins, filling them no more than 1/2 full. Stand tins in warm place till risen to the top- about 20 minutes, may be longer in cooler weather.
Bake for 45 minutes 200 degrees.
Cool on rack.

neon2k, May 27, 4:45pm
thanks for the receipe Katalin - never fails sounds good to me.

jetxr8, May 27, 9:56pm
THANK YOU Juliewn, your info is very helpful.Very much appreciated.Also thank you to katalin2, too, for your recipe.
JULIEWN, do you know of a no knead, no yeast, bread recipe that has ENO in it? (plus grains, flour etc)I had the recipe about 20 yrs ago, but unfortunately I lost it.
I've Googled it, done lots of internet searches, rung the makers of ENO and got books from the library, but to no avail.Given your knowledge Juliewn, I thought I would ask you, if you've heard of it.Cheers and TIA

anne1955, May 31, 7:33am
Hi Sorry only just found this request...I pull it out in the next day or so and post it...just saw it again when looking for something else the day...

beaker59, May 31, 8:23am
I have made this a few times with great success so easy and tasty. Great video too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX_6l2bmvQI

gardie, May 31, 8:27am
This is the best - just need to be prepared.I have shared this recipe with many people and baked it for many - they all love it.