Sultana cake

kirstybrooks, Mar 15, 10:07pm
Hi all, I am after a recipe for a nice sultana cake. I have one, but it always seems to be a bit heavy once it comes out of the oven. I would like a recipe for a lighter cake, that has sultanas and cherries in it - yumm :)
If anyone could help out, I would appreciate it!

pam.delilah, Mar 15, 10:17pm
pop in to trademe cooks website via this link.
http://trademecooks.net.nz/viewtopic. php? f=15&t=670

do not want to post recipes due to what is happening to the threads in recipes. That is they are being transferred to a web site 'stack of recipes' without our permission.

kirstybrooks, Mar 15, 10:41pm
Thank you Pam.

valentino, Mar 15, 11:01pm
Best to continue posting recipes here rather than direct elsewhere, ( ǝɹǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ƃuıןɐǝʇs ʇɹɐʇs oʇ ɟnɐuʞ ɐıɥdos ʇuɐʍ ʇ, uop ǝsnɐɔǝq sı ʇɐɥʇ ) BUT to note "Trade Me Recipe Messageboard use only" or be a bit more and add say " Why not visit the Trade Me Recipe Messageboard for the true originals than spend time at ... ... ... "

I will carry on here as usual but will keep on placing the odd note each time though... . even the upside down one to really peeve them off as it comes out "Gibberish" (Sp) at their end whereas here one can print and read it the right way... . . LOL.

Oh, sorry kirstybrooks on this posting but some of the real great contributors have slowed down because of this other thing... . but some of us will carry on as we love to help those closer to home all the time.

Cheers.

valentino, Mar 15, 11:11pm
Anyone can, just look into "Family Favourites" Topic and start there or have a good nosey around and where there is a topic that is generally open to anyone, then anyone can add whatever and leave a message in-house as such so then one can transfer to the right topic.

Hopes this helps.

Cheers.

fruitluva2, Mar 16, 12:20am
Thanx Valentino, I thought only Eden could dunno why tho'. I need a new pc so I can be upside down too in here Lol. But then I've got a new key board perhaps I can, so how do I do that? ?

valentino, Nov 5, 2:42am
It has nothing to do with the keyboard, just the typing wise, that link does it for you, just copy your wording but up to a certain number, copy it then into that link then paste or simply just type what you want, then wait until it comes then copy the new words and paste whereever... .

Cheers.