Red Wine Beef Cassarole

highfences, May 19, 8:24pm
Whatis the best red wine to use in a red wine beef cassarole?How long can you keep an open bottle of red wine?

lilyfield, May 19, 8:33pm
any medium priced dry red will do. Experts say; if it is good enough to drink... if feeling flush use a burgundy. It will keep month in the fride tightly sealed.Not in mine-lol.

kinna54, May 20, 2:23am
A burgundy or even a melot is good, choose something you would like to drink, if it's not nice enough to drink it won't be nice enough to eat!And keeping red wine....... not in my house. but normally as long as its tightly screw capped itshould be ok. in the fridge. Corked bottles can be affected as the wine will breathe, and take on a "corked flavour."

highfences, May 20, 8:24pm
Whatis the best red wine to use in a red wine beef cassarole!How long can you keep an open bottle of red wine!

lilyfield, May 20, 8:33pm
any medium priced dry red will do. Experts say; if it is good enough to drink. if feeling flush use a burgundy. It will keep month in the fride tightly sealed.Not in mine-lol.

kinna54, May 21, 2:23am
A burgundy or even a melot is good, choose something you would like to drink, if it's not nice enough to drink it won't be nice enough to eat!And keeping red wine. not in my house. but normally as long as its tightly screw capped itshould be ok. in the fridge. Corked bottles can be affected as the wine will breathe, and take on a "corked flavour."