Jo Seagers fish pie

b1b21, May 18, 5:50am
would anyone have the recipe for Jo's smoked fish pie ..has a tin of smoked fish and hard boiled eggs..

cgvl, May 18, 5:55am
not off hand but would it also have rice in it as I have a fish kedgeree which we call fish pie.
White sauce, cooked rice, sautee onions, chopped hard boiled eggs and a tin of smoked fish fillets or any tin of fish will do eg tuna or salmon.
Mix all together, pile into a casserole or pie dish, heat until hot. nice with a salad and crusty bread.

also check her website she has a heap of dishes on the recipe pages.

gardie, May 18, 6:33am
I make a white onion sauce, stir through a tin of smoked fish.I boil up some sliced potatoes and throw a couple of eggs in to boil with them (spotlessly clean shells of course).When its all cooked, I layer it into a caserole dish starting with some sauce, sliced egg, potatoes etc and finishing with grated cheese and some tomato slices.Bake to heat through and brown cheese.Yum.

b1b21, May 18, 5:38pm
thank you..

52many, May 18, 10:30pm
Her recipe is called Fisherman's Pies. I have it if you still want it? Has real fish as well as canned.

b1b21, May 19, 1:38am
Yes please that would be Great

b1b21, May 19, 5:50am
would anyone have the recipe for Jo's smoked fish pie .has a tin of smoked fish and hard boiled eggs.

52many, May 19, 10:30pm
Her recipe is called Fisherman's Pies. I have it if you still want it! Has real fish as well as canned.