OMG you guys are awesome!!! Just made bread

mum99, May 16, 10:03pm
Just made bread in the slow cooker - first time ever making bread let alone in the slow cooker ..... and it's awesome!!! just like mum used to make. should have buttered the pan cos the crunchy crust is still in the cooker LOL but man it's good!!The man now wants me to make a fruit spice loaf haha recipe anyone??

shop-a-holic, May 17, 3:59am
Can you provide the bread recipe? or let me know how long in the slow cooker?
Thanks!

mum99, May 17, 7:59am
Go to the ïs anyone making bread in their slow cooker" thread, it's all there in the first few posts (thats if you haven't already found it) Love being able to make bread without a bread maker!!

mum99, May 17, 10:03pm
Just made bread in the slow cooker - first time ever making bread let alone in the slow cooker . and it's awesome! just like mum used to make. should have buttered the pan cos the crunchy crust is still in the cooker LOL but man it's good!The man now wants me to make a fruit spice loaf haha recipe anyone!

shop-a-holic, May 18, 3:59am
Can you provide the bread recipe! or let me know how long in the slow cooker!
Thanks!

mum99, May 18, 7:59am
Go to the ïs anyone making bread in their slow cooker" thread, it's all there in the first few posts (thats if you haven't already found it) Love being able to make bread without a bread maker!