mumto3, May 15, 3:50am
is it better off fried in a little oil

Thanks

lilyfield, May 15, 4:21am
better gently fried- it will dry out in he oven

jessie981, May 15, 4:54am
As lilyfield said. I use a little oil

justine97, May 15, 9:20am
I do a quick pan fry to give it some moisture, then oven bake for the rest.It's never dry.

aktow, May 15, 1:25pm
why use the power to heat up a oven.. crumbed snit only takes 30 seconds on each side to cook, so i would cook it in a sauté pan or a frying pan with a little oil.

justine97, May 16, 9:20am
I do a quick pan fry to give it some moisture, then oven bake for the rest.It's never dry.

aktow, May 16, 1:25pm
why use the power to heat up a oven. crumbed snit only takes 30 seconds on each side to cook, so i would cook it in a sauté pan or a frying pan with a little oil.

guest, Jan 11, 12:39pm
I much prefer infavmotire articles like this to that high brow literature.

guest, Jan 13, 2:19pm
I absolutely love the Fry's chikcen-style strips with a glug of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce: just make sure to fry it in the pan so it starts to catch and caramelise a little. I work for Blue Dragon, so was already a convert I like to serve my Fry's along with some stir fried veggies (with vegetarian oyster sauce or ketjap manis) and brown rice. totally lush.

guest, Jan 14, 10:13am
Your cake is adorable! Also, that is awsomee that rainbow cupcakes are all the rage now!A local retired baker recently released her recipe and method for her rainbow cake that she is famous for (she mixed up to 3,000 batches of it annually)!