BBQ pork noodle soup

tarankyle, May 12, 7:55am
I love this from the asian food places, but would love to give it a go at making it myself at home. Any recipes out there? Thanks in advance :-)

tarankyle, May 13, 7:55am
I love this from the asian food places, but would love to give it a go at making it myself at home. Any recipes out there! Thanks in advance :-)

darkestangel1, May 11, 8:36am
Can you please help!

beaker59, May 11, 9:00am
Noodle soups are easy they are basically vegetables cooked in stock (chicken stock works well) I usually use grated carrot and some chopped bok choy or similar (grated beetroot is interesting :) then chop in some BBQ pork or chicken or sausages(we get these really nice pork sausages from our butcher) then add cooked noodles (I use the dried egg noodles from an asian shop) and serve in noodle bowls very versatile quick meal for a cold winters night you can literally put in anything you have and like.

whitehead., May 12, 2:20am
its best to make your own chicken stock by steaming a whole chicken takes about an hour and a quarter .i put 4 cups of water in a large pot and sit the chicken on a rack which came from a presser cooker when cooked i remove chicken and strain stock after chilling to remove fat and reduce stock to 2 cups . i then cook home made dumplings or wontons in an other pot while cooking veg in stock about 5 minutes all up and put dumplings and veg in bowl and tip soup over .you can add garlick and ginger to soup .its comfort food at its best

focuson21, May 12, 10:59pm
char siu recipe
http://rasamalaysia.com/bbq-pork-recipe-char-siu/

for the clear soup - make it from chicken frames