Chicken & Bacon Casserole with dumplings

stejo, May 10, 12:14am
Does anyone have a recipe for this?We were at a pot luck dinner at the weekend and a lady had brought this along but by the time I tracked down who had made it she had gone.It was sooooo delicious!!!! Amazing comfort food for this time of the year.

stejo, May 10, 6:40am
Bumping for the night people

stejo, May 11, 12:14am
Does anyone have a recipe for this!We were at a pot luck dinner at the weekend and a lady had brought this along but by the time I tracked down who had made it she had gone.It was sooooo delicious! Amazing comfort food for this time of the year.

dollfacekillah, May 12, 4:57am
OH WOW!! that shounds delish! hope someone has a recipe for it!! :)

mackenzie2, May 12, 5:00am
Google it there seems to be heaps on there with pictures, so you could maybe work out which one it was...

kinna54, May 12, 6:04am
Yeah it was in an edition of thats life recently. I remember looking at it and then thought no, my family hate dumplings. Will search the recycling to see if I've still got it. someone else out there may have it?

dollfacekillah, May 13, 4:57am
OH WOW! that shounds delish! hope someone has a recipe for it! :)

mackenzie2, May 13, 5:00am
Google it there seems to be heaps on there with pictures, so you could maybe work out which one it was.

kinna54, May 13, 6:04am
Yeah it was in an edition of thats life recently. I remember looking at it and then thought no, my family hate dumplings. Will search the recycling to see if I've still got it. someone else out there may have it!