School Lunch Freezer Ideas...

4crittersnmee, Apr 25, 7:58pm
I'd like to get my freezer loaded with some tasty things for school lunches.What do others find work well from frozen? Savoury or sweet muffins?Any ideas welcome.

chicco2, Apr 25, 8:06pm
Pre cut pieces of uniced cake, slices of loaf...several different flavours, biscuits, brownie, cupcakes. Any extra mixture that doesnt fit into the tin while baking, goes into a loaf tin. I often, slice and wrap individual pieces in waxed paper, then into a plastic box in the freezer. Try homemade muesli bars too.

lx4000, Apr 25, 9:06pm
scones, muffins, pancakes, toasties, mousetraps, cheese muffins. All can be prepped and frozen ready to go! Thermos with soup, milo, stew or mince also:)

4crittersnmee, Apr 26, 7:58pm
I'd like to get my freezer loaded with some tasty things for school lunches.What do others find work well from frozen! Savoury or sweet muffins!Any ideas welcome.

chicco2, Apr 26, 8:06pm
Pre cut pieces of uniced cake, slices of loaf.several different flavours, biscuits, brownie, cupcakes. Any extra mixture that doesnt fit into the tin while baking, goes into a loaf tin. I often, slice and wrap individual pieces in waxed paper, then into a plastic box in the freezer. Try homemade muesli bars too.