Annabel Langbein recipe books

cottagerose, Apr 24, 1:33am
I am thinking of buying one of her cook books. Can anyone suggest which one is best? The best of Annabel Langbein or her free range cookbook.
I dont have time to go to a bookshop and check them out and was going to buy off of trademe.

priscilla2, Apr 24, 1:49am
Definitely go for the Free Range cookbook.

meegs35, Apr 24, 5:41am
I have all of her books and I think if you are only getting one then go for the best of one.

poppy500, Apr 24, 7:46am
A really versatile book which I use all the time is The Best of Annabel Langbein Great Food for Busy Lives. I use this much more frequently than the Free Range Cook.

If you do go for the Free Range Cook you can get it cheapest from the Book Depository in the UK (free shipping).

cottagerose, Apr 24, 9:37am
Thankyou for your input everyone and for the UK site poppy500

motorbo, Apr 24, 9:09pm
i would go for the best of, i use it alot and it actually has recipes from some of her earlier books, i admit i havet bought the free range one, i have an addiction for reading cook books but i rarley use them as in frequently, but this book i do!!

cottagerose, Apr 25, 1:33am
I am thinking of buying one of her cook books. Can anyone suggest which one is best! The best of Annabel Langbein or her free range cookbook.
I dont have time to go to a bookshop and check them out and was going to buy off of trademe.

motorbo, Apr 25, 9:09pm
i would go for the best of, i use it alot and it actually has recipes from some of her earlier books, i admit i havet bought the free range one, i have an addiction for reading cook books but i rarley use them as in frequently, but this book i do!

bearskin, May 25, 3:15am
I find Free Range Cook to be excellent