HAPPY EASTER RECIPES MESSAGE BOARDERS!!!!

tipsy_bl0nde, Apr 23, 7:23pm
Hope you all have a happy easter and get plenty of chocolates... (or in my case... "help" my daughter

cookessentials, Apr 23, 8:50pm
Morning tipsy_bl0nde "Happy Easter" to you too. No eggs for us ( although, I have a pile of them in the shop winndow to clear out on Tuesday LOL) we shared a block of Whittakers chocolate which was very yummy.

greerg, Apr 23, 9:13pm
The Easter bunny did come here but lef a pile of Lush bath goodies - so thoughful of him.Have a lovely day everyone and enjoy the Easter egg hunts those of you still lucky enough to have them.I loved those rituals when the kids were young - still have their Easter baskets to hand on to their children some day.

charlieb2, Apr 23, 9:56pm
Happy Easter to you all, too!

Master 9 decided to leave the Easter bunny a snack and a note last night (dont know why.... never done it before!)So a carrot and a biscuit was left out..... carrot chewed and biscuit crumbs scattered this morning..

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day.

elliehen, Apr 24, 12:54am
This morning I had a REAL bunny on my lawn nibbling grass (a regular visitor) and the cat is out hunting for the babies. Cat brings them inside through the cat door and occasionally I find a headless bunny under the sofa - head seems to be the choicest part.

Apologies for putting a cold prickly into the warm fuzzies of the Easter Bunny story ;)

charlieb2, Apr 24, 1:06am
I dont think you are sorry at all elliehen, or you wouldnt have posted it... lol

calista, Apr 24, 1:22am
Happy Easter everyone!

It is such a glorious day here in Christchuch - almost still and sunny.Was running late for church this morning so i missed breakfast therefore it was a wonderful surprise riding back through Riccarton Bush and finding a market there with Morrocan food, fancy teas croissants and She chocolate.There was even live music

elliehen, Apr 24, 1:43am
You saw right through me ;)

I don't really object to a bit of schmalz once or twice a year, although Mother's Day is EVERY day in our house and is best recognised by someone wresting the vacuum cleaner from me ;)

charlieb2, Apr 24, 4:35am
Probably the only 'celebration' that I really cant stand is Valentines Day..... its SOOOOOOOOOhokey...

tipsy_bl0nde, Apr 24, 6:05am
thats awesome :) had an easter egg hunt with daughter this morning.. then realised shes 2 and shes eaten half a chocolate bunny (bigone) half her medium sized egg and about 15 little chocolates... oh dear... bouncing all day... not that bad though considering she got to get her wiggle on at the wiggles concert today.. in bed early tonight thank gosh!

martine5, Apr 24, 6:52am
.The Morrocan food wasn't done by Simo was it, it was such a blow to have the beckenham shop down and then the park royal go as well.

calista, Apr 24, 9:46am
I don't know his name, but I think they are going to be there regularly on Sundays.

Is Simo the person who was in Chancery Lane opposite the central Library at the time of the Feb quake?I'd really like to know if he has moved elsewhere as the food there was delish and the people were lovely.The woman who also worked there was a New Zealander I think.

charlieb2, Apr 24, 9:56pm
Happy Easter to you all, too!

Master 9 decided to leave the Easter bunny a snack and a note last night (dont know why. never done it before!)So a carrot and a biscuit was left out. carrot chewed and biscuit crumbs scattered this morning.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day.

charlieb2, Apr 25, 1:06am
I dont think you are sorry at all elliehen, or you wouldnt have posted it. lol

elliehen, Apr 25, 1:43am
You saw right through me ;)

I don't really object to a bit of schmalz once or twice a year, although Mother's Day is EVERY day in our house and is best recognised by someone wresting the vacuum cleaner from me ;)

charlieb2, Apr 25, 4:35am
Probably the only 'celebration' that I really cant stand is Valentines Day. its SOOOOOOOOOhokey.

martine5, Apr 25, 6:52am
.The Morrocan food wasn't done by Simo was it, it was such a blow to have the beckenham shop down and then the park royal go as well.

calista, Apr 25, 9:46am
I don't know his name, but I think they are going to be there regularly on Sundays.

Is Simo the person who was in Chancery Lane opposite the central Library at the time of the Feb quake!I'd really like to know if he has moved elsewhere as the food there was delish and the people were lovely.The woman who also worked there was a New Zealander I think.