What happened about the recipe book?

samsnan, Apr 22, 11:08pm
A while back someone on here was asking for favourite recipes to be made into a book. Is it still going or did something stop it.

jessie981, Apr 22, 11:13pm
Remember the thread. Have a feeling it was going to be too much of a mission. Someone will come in soon & tell you.

cookessentials, Apr 22, 11:34pm
If it was the one for Christchurch...it is still going ahead and recipes are being sent either through Trademecooks,Facebook or on here.

earthangel4, Apr 23, 1:20am
Awww was just wondering about it myself,was just thinking about it thank you cooks.

rover48, Apr 23, 8:18am
I love collecting recipes off here, so I cut and paste them onto a Word document then print them off in booklet form. I now have some of my favorites all sorted in different booklets..Many thanks for all your wonderful recipes.

cookessentials, Apr 23, 11:34pm
If it was the one for Christchurch.it is still going ahead and recipes are being sent either through Trademecooks,Facebook or on here.

earthangel4, Apr 24, 1:20am
Awww was just wondering about it myself,was just thinking about it thank you cooks.

rover48, Apr 24, 8:18am
I love collecting recipes off here, so I cut and paste them onto a Word document then print them off in booklet form. I now have some of my favorites all sorted in different booklets.Many thanks for all your wonderful recipes.