What to feed someone who cant have meat or milk?

fourz, Apr 22, 9:24am
She is able to have rice and I thought of fried rice.What other recipes do you have that would be suitable.We are big meat eaters and so this is a challenge for me.You help would be greatly appreciated. I m not sure if she can have fish.

duckmoon, Apr 22, 9:46am
salad...

red2, Apr 22, 11:48pm
Stirfry with lots of veges and chilli sauce

raewyn64, Apr 23, 2:26am
How about a risotto using stock to cook it in?Can this person eat chicken? You could add some chicken pieces to the risotto. or else add some peas to the risotto to make a vege risotto?

fourz, Apr 23, 2:51am
thanks for the ideas.I have decided on nachos made with beans as well as a one with meat for the rest of us.With salad and garlic bread. and fruit for dessert. Just been informed that our dinner has now gone from 2 people to 11 as our oldest and grand kids are coming home for the weekend!!Oh well it will be fun.

prendy1, Apr 23, 8:21am
If your guest is dairy-free you'll need to make the garlic bread with oil not butter.

frances1266, Apr 23, 9:01am
You could use Olivani instead of butter or other dairy free margarines.

roys351, Apr 23, 9:27am
cook a roast and she can just have the vegies

duckmoon, Apr 23, 9:46am
salad.

murdoc4, Apr 23, 9:51am
Bread and Water!

fourz, Apr 23, 10:39am
Dinner was a huge success.I used dairy free margarine as she stated tonight that she is lactose intolerant.So thank you for your help.

raewyn64, Apr 24, 2:26am
How about a risotto using stock to cook it in!Can this person eat chicken! You could add some chicken pieces to the risotto. or else add some peas to the risotto to make a vege risotto!

fourz, Apr 24, 2:51am
thanks for the ideas.I have decided on nachos made with beans as well as a one with meat for the rest of us.With salad and garlic bread. and fruit for dessert. Just been informed that our dinner has now gone from 2 people to 11 as our oldest and grand kids are coming home for the weekend!Oh well it will be fun.

prendy1, Apr 24, 8:21am
If your guest is dairy-free you'll need to make the garlic bread with oil not butter.