Question for the cooking experts please....

paris1203, Apr 21, 1:44am
I am trying to remember a recipe for a chicken fettucini that we use to make years ago, it had a big tub of sour cream and 2 egg yellows or egg whites but i cant remember which part of the egg - can anyone help as to if it might be the yellow or the white??Thanks :)

greerg, Apr 21, 1:49am
I'm sure it would be the yolks if it's not the whole egg.

paris1203, Apr 21, 1:50am
Great thanks - now to sound completely stupid - is yolk the yellow?

lakestar, Apr 21, 1:52am
yes the yolk is the yellow.

there is only one stupid question in the world and that is ' can I ask you a question?'

chinju, Apr 21, 8:23am
What a hoot this thread is.

chinju, Apr 21, 8:26am
Assuming you're making the pasta, yes, you'll need to use the yolks. If only cooking the chicken and chucking in bought stuff, then no or yes or both.

paora-tm, Apr 21, 9:33am
If only you had a different trademe name I wouldn't be laughing so much. Sorry.

paris1203, Apr 22, 1:44am
I am trying to remember a recipe for a chicken fettucini that we use to make years ago, it had a big tub of sour cream and 2 egg yellows or egg whites but i cant remember which part of the egg - can anyone help as to if it might be the yellow or the white!Thanks :)

greerg, Apr 22, 1:49am
I'm sure it would be the yolks if it's not the whole egg.

paris1203, Apr 22, 1:50am
Great thanks - now to sound completely stupid - is yolk the yellow!

lakestar, Apr 22, 1:52am
yes the yolk is the yellow.

there is only one stupid question in the world and that is ' can I ask you a question!'

chinju, Apr 22, 8:26am
Assuming you're making the pasta, yes, you'll need to use the yolks. If only cooking the chicken and chucking in bought stuff, then no or yes or both.