The chicken curry recipe ad on tv

priscilla2, Apr 18, 10:28pm
Does anyone know the quantitiesand what sort of curry paste used in this recipe with Kirsty and the curry chicken she does withcountry goodness sour cream.I can remembermost of theingredients but I can't find the recipe on the internet.Looks nice and easy.Thanks in advance

dc4cutie, Apr 19, 12:13am
From Country Goodness Facebook page:
Ingredients

Olive oil
12 chicken thighs
1 medium onion sliced
3 cloves garlic chopped
1tbsp ginger grated
3-4 tbsp Red curry paste
1 can coconut milk (400ml)
1 head broccoli
1 red capsicum sliced
½ cup sour cream (115g)– adjust to your liking
2 cups of rice
4 cups of water

Method
In a large pan with a dash of olive oil fry the chicken thighs on a medium heat. When golden brown add onion, garlic, ginger and red curry paste then sauté for 2min to release their flavours. Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and add broccoli and sliced capsicums. Simmer for 5min then remove from the heat and gently stir through the sour cream. Serve immediately with rice and garnish with coriander.

Rice – the absorption method

First wash your rice until it the water runs clear. Add 2 cups of cold water for every 1 cup of rice. Bring to the boil. As soon as it starts boiling put the lid on and turn it to a low heat, simmering for 12 minutes. Do not lift the lid till the 12 minutes is up.
Chicken curry with sour cream

corgi731, Apr 19, 3:42am
12 chicken thighs? Is that correct?

priscilla2, Apr 19, 5:21am
Thank you,I didn't think of looking on facebook and I didn't remember the ginger.I am just going to use chopped up chicken breast.12 thighs does seem like an awful lot.

dc4cutie, Apr 19, 9:09pm
Just a cut and paste job, so yeah, 12!Seems a little extreme; was going to halve it (and ditch all the bl**dy rice, yuck!)