Can I make Ice-cream Cone muffins now for Sunday

deejayrobbied, Apr 15, 12:00am
I asked the other day on tips for making ice-cream muffins for my sons party and I am all ready to go :)After searching on the net to make sure I had everything I realise a tip was make them for the day you are going to eat them or cones go soft.I was hoping to get a bit of my birthday baking out of the way later this afternoon as I have sports with the boys all day tomorrow and party is Sunday.If this is the case I might have to make something else as I think I'm going to run out of time.Please help, thanks

korbo, Apr 15, 4:47am
what are these. i have not heard of them before.
I remember 30 odd years ago, making a packet cake mix in icecream cones and cooking in the m/wave. are these the same.

deejayrobbied, Apr 15, 7:02am
korbo.. they look like this http://www.fancyflours.com/site/usa-cone-cupcakes.html .My son is having a very hungry caterpillar party on Sunday and one of the things he ate was ice-cream so instead of making ice-creams I am making this ice-cream cone muffins for the kids along with all the other goodies :) I decided to just hold off and make them tomorrow afternoon.Made Hungry caterpillar biscuits this afternoon instead :)

actiongirl1, Apr 15, 10:36am
I use to buy those cones, fill them with lollies, like jelly beans, winegums etc and ice a wine biscuit on the top to close it in then decorate the wine biscuit with a smiley face