AWW CHILDRENS BIRTHDAY CAKES

Page 1 / 2
bookenz, Apr 10, 5:17am
featuring the train cake on the cover has been reprinted and went on sale on the 28th March this year. They are in the bookstores for $16-95. Just wanted to let people know as its a handy wee book to have in the cupboard. I for one was excited to get a copy. Cheers

amanda8308, Apr 10, 7:05am
what book stores please. It sounds cheaper then the $40 most people want on trade me

catlover28, Apr 10, 7:31am
I got mine - an original print one from the slavation army shop. An unused one too!! I was lucky!
I like the doll one with the marshmellow skirt. My cousen had the one with the hearts and hundreds of thousands on the side.

sew.obsessed, Apr 10, 7:38am
They are being sold at our Pak n Save for $16.95.

catlover28, Apr 10, 7:40am
Theres a jelly cake in there too. A monster.

bookenz, Apr 10, 7:33pm
Got mine at Paperplus. It was in the magazine stand with the recipe mags.

bookenz, Apr 11, 6:28am
BUMP!!!!!

vintagekitty, Apr 11, 6:35am
Oh I have one of those somewhere, I'd forgotten about it since the 1st round of birthday parties

evorotorua, Apr 11, 7:27am
I have had one for many years. It's nearly fallen apart. I would honestly suggest you do what I did and write on each cake's page as you make them, who you made it for and how old they were at the time. Mine go back 20 years now and it is so much fun for the kids to flick through and 'remember when' I had friends use it too and they wrote in it as well. Good memories.

catlover28, Apr 11, 7:31am
I got mine - an original print one from the slavation army shop. An unused one too! I was lucky!
I like the doll one with the marshmellow skirt. My cousen had the one with the hearts and hundreds of thousands on the side.

vintagekitty, Apr 12, 6:35am
Oh I have one of those somewhere, I'd forgotten about it since the 1st round of birthday parties

evorotorua, Apr 12, 7:27am
I have had one for many years. It's nearly fallen apart. I would honestly suggest you do what I did and write on each cake's page as you make them, who you made it for and how old they were at the time. Mine go back 20 years now and it is so much fun for the kids to flick through and 'remember when' I had friends use it too and they wrote in it as well. Good memories.

bookenz, Apr 12, 8:02pm
Bumping again for those that don't realise this book has been reprinted!

cosby, Apr 12, 8:05pm
I've got the original too :o)

ern, Apr 13, 8:03am
OMG!!!Why are people still bidding up these books on Trade Me? They are really going to feel ripped off when they find out how much cheaper they can get these.

nzhel, Apr 13, 12:28pm
Gosh I bought it when it first came out for ideas for my daughter's birthday cakes and she'll be 33 this year! I probablygot it when she was around 5 yrs old and have made several of the cakes. I noticed advertising that it has been reprinted too and is on sale now. Wouldn't be surprised if it sold out!

bookenz, Apr 13, 2:06pm
Wow this auction closed yesterday 367567138. Adding on the postage cost, they have paid more than twice the price of a brand new one. Hmmmm..... maybe I should buy some new ones and list.LOL

bookenz, Apr 13, 8:02pm
Bumping again for those that don't realise this book has been reprinted!

cosby, Apr 13, 8:05pm
I've got the original too :o)

ern, Apr 14, 8:03am
OMG!Why are people still bidding up these books on Trade Me! They are really going to feel ripped off when they find out how much cheaper they can get these.

nzhel, Apr 14, 12:28pm
Gosh I bought it when it first came out for ideas for my daughter's birthday cakes and she'll be 33 this year! I probablygot it when she was around 5 yrs old and have made several of the cakes. I noticed advertising that it has been reprinted too and is on sale now. Wouldn't be surprised if it sold out!

bookenz, Apr 14, 2:06pm
Wow this auction closed yesterday 367567138. Adding on the postage cost, they have paid more than twice the price of a brand new one. Hmmmm. maybe I should buy some new ones and list.LOL

bookenz, Apr 25, 4:32am
Bumping in the hope those STILL bidding these books up see this.

kinna54, Apr 25, 8:01am
oops..... still have mine.... was my mum's copy....must put it in a protective cover if it's so valuable. (no it's not for sale.)

kinna54, Apr 26, 8:01am
oops. still have mine. was my mum's copy.must put it in a protective cover if it's so valuable. (no it's not for sale.)