Quickest easiest recipe for kids?

cillamaria, Apr 7, 9:08am
last Mainly Music tomorrow- shared morning tea - just remembered.What's the quickest easiest bestest nicest recipe to make for under 3-4's??I'll be making it tomorrow morning (too tired now)...any ideas???No fancy ingredients in the pantry either!

patxyz, Apr 7, 9:09am
Packet of mallowpuffs or those biscuits with pink icing and 100s & 1000s

actiongirl1, Apr 7, 9:11am
Fairy bread, cheese on toast,pikelets with jam

cillamaria, Apr 7, 9:12am
but all the other mums are full on - must...keep...up!

teitei, Apr 7, 9:13am
pop corn or.... porridge...

davewendy, Apr 7, 3:11pm
Or popcorn and porridge mixed together!!

chrisynz, Apr 7, 4:27pm
its notabout keeping up with the othermums.. its what the kids enjoy.. mallowpuff decorated sounds like fun andits some thing the kids would love too. unless u want to go for a healthy verision,make some minibacon and egg pies, or mini quiches ..with egg and veges and cheese

evorotorua, Apr 7, 6:25pm
Kids love grapes and mandarin segments. Can't get easier than that. Mix through mini marshmallows too. STOP trying to keep up with the other Mums. It only makes it harder next time. I decided to keep it simple so the other Mums didn't feel they needed to keep up with ME!

cillamaria, Apr 8, 9:08am
last Mainly Music tomorrow- shared morning tea - just remembered.What's the quickest easiest bestest nicest recipe to make for under 3-4's!I'll be making it tomorrow morning (too tired now).any ideas!No fancy ingredients in the pantry either!

cillamaria, Apr 8, 9:12am
but all the other mums are full on - must.keep.up!

teitei, Apr 8, 9:13am
pop corn or. porridge.

davewendy, Apr 8, 3:11pm
Or popcorn and porridge mixed together!

chrisynz, Apr 8, 4:27pm
its notabout keeping up with the othermums. its what the kids enjoy. mallowpuff decorated sounds like fun andits some thing the kids would love too. unless u want to go for a healthy verision,make some minibacon and egg pies, or mini quiches .with egg and veges and cheese

evorotorua, Apr 8, 6:25pm
Kids love grapes and mandarin segments. Can't get easier than that. Mix through mini marshmallows too. STOP trying to keep up with the other Mums. It only makes it harder next time. I decided to keep it simple so the other Mums didn't feel they needed to keep up with ME!