eggs, eggs, eggs..

jenny_patel, Mar 12, 12:13am
got half a tray of eggs left and need to use in couple of days. Anyone with good recipe for dessert, biscuits, etc. Need some inspiration. Thnx.

margyr, Mar 12, 1:08am
make some quiches and then you can freeze them, the self crusting ones are great. just have some cooked vege, raw onion, beat up eggs with some milk, put flour and baking powder in with the vege also some grated cheese mix dry ingredients roughly through, put in a greased dish and bake till golden. The quantities are up to you but i have heaps of vege, a couple of cups of flour, 2 tsp baking powder and about 8 eggs, loads of cheese, and bake it in a roasting dish. cut it when cold and freeze.

usualsuspect, Mar 12, 12:21pm
courgette slice

5 eggs
1 cup grated cheese
1 cup self raising flour
3 grated courgettes
1 chopped onion
some ham sliced (i use 200grms shaved ham)

mix the lot together and pour into a shallow baking dish
bake at 220c for 25 - 30mins
bake until springs back when touched in the middle
I turn my oven off after 25 mins and let it sit in the turned off oven for 5 mins.
its really lovely with a salad, kids love it too

bluetigerrr, Oct 25, 3:53pm
Go here: http://www.eggs.org.nz/ then check out 'Fast & Fabulous Family Meals Ideas' on top RHS of the webpage. Sophie Gray has created some terrific recipes for eggs - and the Salsa Souffle Roll is superb, taking 10 minutes at the most. Check out Sophie's other recipe book too.