Where to buy reusable muffin liners?

playfair, Apr 5, 5:17am
I've tried using silicone muffin liners in the past but have found that it takes ages to get them clean.

I've heard about some reusable muffin liners like baking sheets - are they good and easy to clean

Does anyone have ideas about where to buy them - I've looked in Briscoes, living & giving, Farmers but they only have the silicone ones

Thanks

nanasee1, Apr 5, 5:46am
I got mine about three years ago at a Food Fair, I use them all the time and find them excellent & so easy to just wipe clean. They were from Hinton Enterprises Ltd PO Box 3134 Hawkes Bay Mail Centre Phone (06) 842 1325 Fax (06) 842 1326 www.cookfatfree.com. I have the standard size but will soon get the Texan size ones. Sadly I don't think they do mini muffin ones.

playfair, Apr 6, 5:17am
I've tried using silicone muffin liners in the past but have found that it takes ages to get them clean.

I've heard about some reusable muffin liners like baking sheets - are they good and easy to clean

Does anyone have ideas about where to buy them - I've looked in Briscoes, living & giving, Farmers but they only have the silicone ones

Thanks

nanasee1, Apr 6, 5:46am
I got mine about three years ago at a Food Fair, I use them all the time and find them excellent & so easy to just wipe clean. They were from Hinton Enterprises Ltd PO Box 3134 Hawkes Bay Mail Centre Phone (06) 842 1325 Fax (06) 842 1326 www.cookfatfree.com. I have the standard size but will soon get the Texan size ones. Sadly I don't think they do mini muffin ones.