Bonafie pie??

adamnmel, Mar 31, 12:45am
good afternoon, just wondering if someone has the recipe for bonafie pie - the one where u use the condensed milk caramel in it.Have a dinner party tomorrow night, and think it'l go down a treat.Used to have the recipe locked in my memory(the biscuit base part) but im getting older and i cant remember for the life of me!!lmao

jessie981, Mar 31, 12:48am
Is this the correct spelling?

daleaway, Mar 31, 12:49am
If you have trouble spelling this, remember it is an amalgam of banana and toffee - BAN OFFEE.
That should sort you out on Google!

petal1955, Mar 31, 12:50am
This is a Banoffie Pie recipe that I have made and have enjoyed!!!

BANOFFIE PIE

1 pkt wine biscuits (crushed)

120 grms melted butter

1 tin of Nestle Caramel Condensed Milk

2 bananas sliced

1-2 teaspoons brown sugar

1 teaspoon of Instant Coffee Powder

2 tablespoons plain yoghurt

200mls whipping cream

Chopped Walnuts and Chocolate Chips/Hail

Crush biscuits and add melted butter. Mix and place in a loose bottom pie plate and cook( 350F-180C) for 15-20 mins. Cool, then chill in fridge.

Spread on Caramel Condensed Milk and then add sliced bananas.

Whip together cream sugar and coffee powder and when cream is stiff - FOLD in yoghurt.

Spread over bananas and smooth the top. Decorate with walnuts and chocolate.

datoofairy, Mar 31, 12:51am
I crush up biscuits, I like using chocolate chippies, and add melted butter to make the base.
While thats firming in the fridge, I open a can of Caramel condensed milk and put it in a microwave jug.The trick to getting it smooth is to heat and stir really well.
When the caramel is smooth and not too hot, I layer banana over the base and then pour the caramel on top and put it back in the fridge to set and cool.
I add more banana and then whipped cream with chocolate Flake crumbled on top right before serving.
Yum.

adamnmel, Mar 31, 1:09am
thankyou!!