Where can I purchase unsweetened chocolate?

blixa, Mar 26, 10:12am
Help!
does anyone know where to buy this? I don't mean the bittersweet stuff, I need the true cooking chocolate that is made only of cocoa and cocoa butter (or similar) NO sugar.

lx4000, Mar 26, 7:09pm
Have you looked at the cooking chocolate in the baking section?

bedazzledjewels, Mar 26, 7:10pm
Schoc Choc make a 100% choc in NZ. Otherwise I get mine from Willie's Cacao in the UK. Even with postage it works out cheaper than buying Schoc in NZ. As well as eating it straight, I add to savoury dishes as well as sweet ones.

lx4000, Mar 26, 7:16pm
try health shops also:)

jessie981, Mar 26, 7:39pm
Might be a long shot, but maybe chemist?

trademequeen, Mar 26, 9:52pm
Maybe Devonport Chocolates can help....depending on what you want and how much you need. :) www dot devonportchocolates dot co dot nz. They have an online shop. :) You could also try the "yellow pages" under chocolate for keyword and Auckland for where. Hope this is of some help.

blixa, Mar 27, 4:46am
Thanks so much for the advice! The Shcoc looks a good place to start, but i'd also LOVE to try Willies Cacao, (I watched the doco on him a while back)

blixa, Mar 27, 10:12am
Help!
does anyone know where to buy this! I don't mean the bittersweet stuff, I need the true cooking chocolate that is made only of cocoa and cocoa butter (or similar) NO sugar.

lx4000, Mar 27, 7:09pm
Have you looked at the cooking chocolate in the baking section!

bedazzledjewels, Mar 27, 7:10pm
Schoc Choc make a 100% choc in NZ. Otherwise I get mine from Willie's Cacao in the UK. Even with postage it works out cheaper than buying Schoc in NZ. As well as eating it straight, I add to savoury dishes as well as sweet ones.

jessie981, Mar 27, 7:39pm
Might be a long shot, but maybe chemist!

trademequeen, Mar 27, 9:52pm
Maybe Devonport Chocolates can help.depending on what you want and how much you need. :) www dot devonportchocolates dot co dot nz. They have an online shop. :) You could also try the "yellow pages" under chocolate for keyword and Auckland for where. Hope this is of some help.

blixa, Mar 28, 4:46am
Thanks so much for the advice! The Shcoc looks a good place to start, but i'd also LOVE to try Willies Cacao, (I watched the doco on him a while back)